frozen nut on hub assembly

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: frozen nut on hub assembly
From: "Jim Sylvester" <jsylvester3136@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 10:25:09 -0600
I'm at my wits end with a simple task so I thought I would see if anyone
else has approached this issue in a different way.

The four bolts that hold the hub assembly to the disk brake rotor are simply
too frozen to move.  I've soaked everything with 3-in-1 oil and pounded and
pounded to no avail other than to begin to round the end of the bolts.  To
make matters worth, I'm having to work with the open end of the wrench
because - unlike the passenger side - on the drivers side hub assembly I
can't get the box end of the wrench over the end of the bolt.

Any ideas?  I'm afraid if I keep pounding with the open end of the wrench
I'll just finish rounding the ends of the bolts and REALLY be sunk.