RE: japanese roadster shop

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: japanese roadster shop
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 11:32:50 -0800
Looks like it maybe has 2-3 degrees camber, which I would think is near the
maximum that can be had using the stock bolts (but maybe not). The camber
adjustment is done on the inner mounting points of the upper a-arm. If the
stock bolts aren't long enough to handle it, longer ones can be used. The
limit sometimes is interference between the upper a-arm and the shock tower.