Re: A Couple of engine questions

To: Ronnie Day <rday@hot.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: A Couple of engine questions
From: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 16:57:03 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
>and hit a snag trying to get the lower manifold nuts off, or more accurately
>trying to get to the nuts so I can take them off.

Is this the rear, lower nut that's giving you a headache (or wrist ache)?
Yee Haw! welcome to the joys of U20 ownership! I reach around, from the front
and use a very cheap (India made) 12 mm, short handled wrench, I keep just for
this one nut. For some reason (angle of the head or thickness of the shoulders)
it's the only one that works for me. That nut is even hard to deal with while
the engine is out!

Wish you were down the street, I know with enough time and swear words, we'd
get that sucker.