Re: WIRED

To: Fred Schroeder <roadster@schroeder-family.us>
Subject: Re: WIRED
From: "John E. Stromgren" <lutepisk@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 18:31:31 -0400
Here's another "What's that" question related to the coil.

I just installed one of Gary's distributors, too, and there was a little
cylinder above the old coil that one wire went to from the coil.  It's
smaller than a Chap Stick container and larger than a .22 cartridge.
Anyway, the wire broke off of it when I was swapping coils.

What's it for?  Do I need it?

John (1970 2000 in Portsmouth, New Hampshire)