Stroker manifold

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Stroker manifold
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 21:56:16 EDT
Hello all,

    Sorting through the manifolds I have taken in as  trade I've come across
one that one of you might want. It's an early R16 SU  manifold that the PO
started to open up to match U20 SU carbs. I am in the  process of cleaning it
up,
heli-coiling the stripped out holes, finishing  opening up the runners for
U20 SU carbs and generally giving it a going through.  It will be available as
anything from a bare manifold to a complete  carb/mainfold/air cleaner/bolt it
on and go set. Please contact me off list if  you are interested. If I happen
to get covered up with requests I'll do the  first come first served thing.

thx,
keith williams