Re: Disk Brakes & Volvo Caliper conversion

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Disk Brakes & Volvo Caliper conversion
From: "bonos" <bonosall@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 14:54:01 -0700
I have a guy who is currently making the brake manifold for the Volvo brake
conversion. I just got the first one from him on Friday. I am testing it now
to make sure all is well, and then he has committed to manufacturing about
50 more sets. I have 15-20 people who have requested that I make them a set.
The price is $35 shipped. I am estimating the turn around to be around 4
weeks from time of payment to the day of delivery. If you want a set, let me
know. To the rest of you who have requested a set, I will be contacting you
to set up the deal.
Bo Larsen
1966 1600