More Questions about Exhaust Manifold ('68 Solex 2000)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: More Questions about Exhaust Manifold ('68 Solex 2000)
From: roadster68 <roadster68@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 15:00:43 -0600
Well I got the manifold in by unbolting the tranny and motor mounts and
raising the drive train about two inches.  Worked the engine a bit to the
passenger side and the manifold dropped down.  Thanks for the advice guys.
Now what bolts on to the nut about half way down and on the front side of
the manifold?  I am starting to spot lots of bolts embedded in the frame in
the engine compartment area.  Makes me wonder what I have not bolted down.
More questions to come I am sure of that.  Larry.