FS: '68 1600

To: Roadster Listgroup <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: '68 1600
From: Dan Neff <neffster189@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 17:50:29 -0600
Hey y'all,

   I don't know the car or the owner, so please talk to the owner, not
me.
   Since it's in Long Beach, I thought I'd post it here to see if
some of you folks on the left coast might be interested. I've
uploaded the mentioned photo's at the http://www.wycroc.org website,
For Sale page (2nd car down).

dan neff     '69 2000
colorado springs,  co
http://www.wycroc.org

" Hello from Long Beach, CA., I have a 1969 (actually a 1968 1/2) Datsun
Roadster that I'm going to try and part with after 22 years...boohoo. She's
NEVER broken down on the street and has been my only car for the 22 years. She's
in good shape and all she really could use is a new paint job (I've had the rust
removed and primered) and tender loving care and she'll drive another 50,000+
miles. I've had the transmission rebuilt, cooling system rebuilt with new fan,
and waterpump mounts, new motormount and bolts, gas tank has been flushed and
relined, electrical is very good/and kept up, I keep it tuned and oil changes
regularly and most importantly I drive it. I've attached a couple pictures.
Please don't judge it by the place it's parked...had to use a friends camera.
Soft top is three years old. Wheels in good shape and the chrome is darn good. I
would like to attempt to sell... it's worth at least $2,000 obo especially after
seeing one on ebay that was a piece of crap for $1,500.

C. L. Schultheis
cschulth@csulb.edu"