Re: Okay...If I HAVE to.....(Story)

To: "John Wightman" <johnwightman@shaw.ca>,
Subject: Re: Okay...If I HAVE to.....(Story)
From: "mike" <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 11:00:17 -0500
Mine's not road ready yet, but when it is, it won't be my daily driver.

My thoughts for My car and restoration efforts are based on what I perceive
as a lot of work and expense that has gone into this 37 year old vehicle for
the last 24 years. Critical parts are getting more rare and costly.  There
is no longer any "wiggle room" for tolerating even minor indiscretions (door
dings, fender benders, etc.) With increasing driving congestion,
distractions, and smaller parking spaces, I'll enjoy my roadster more by
driving some winding country roads early on Saturday and Sunday mornings. I
guess that will qualify me to be one of those Pain in the As* "Sunday
Drivers".
Mike H.  '67-1600