Re: Okay...If I HAVE to.....(Story)

To: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>, <johnwightman@shaw.ca>,
Subject: Re: Okay...If I HAVE to.....(Story)
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 21:45:01 -0400
I agree with Dan. When I first put my car on the road many years ago there
was less traffic and drivers weren't as insane as they are now with all
sorts of do-dads to distract them and the incessant rage that too many
people have today.

I don't feel too safe driving an old car on the roads of NYC anymore, as a
matter of fact I don't feel too safe in any car any more.

Driving still can be fun but not as much as it used to be when roads were
less crowded and drivers seemed to have more common sense.

Gee, I wished I lived far away from any metropolitan area.

Mike