RE: 5 Roadsters in Texas

To: "'Datsun Roadsters list'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 5 Roadsters in Texas
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 11:49:10 -0700
Arrrgh! Next time consider optimizing the pics so the filesize is smaller.
Really slow (even on a T1) going thru 'em when they're over 1MB each. Guess
I'm also spoiled when people post albums - easier to go thru when you have a
slideshow option. They were pretty though....<g>

Geez, those are in sad shape. If you were able to get VINs on all of 'em,
you might consider sending the VIN and respective pic to Steve at 311s.org
to register 'em. Kind of R.I.P.

I hope someone can talk him down to a reasonable price and make what's
salvage available to the roadster community.

Pete