5 Roadsters in Texas

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 5 Roadsters in Texas
From: "Pat@UT" <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 07:59:38 -0500
I posted the pictures I shot of the 5 roadsters. They are very rough, and are
parts cars for all but the machocist! The pictures are at
www.cs.utexas.edu/users/horne/datsuns.

The rear clips on some of them look good, and there is what looks to be a 2L
grill in good shape.
He wants to get rid of all the Roadsters as a lot, but he thinks they are
worth $1200~1500 each. I would guess they would be worth that for all of them,
not each!

He has all the engines for these cars, there is one picture of the intake side
of a 1.6L engine under a bunch of junk. Thre is another engine behind this
one, and another on the ground under it. There is a pile of bumpers off to the
side. Also has a rolling frame which I didn't photograph because all I could
see was one corner of it sticking out from under a pile of trash!

The 240Z's are also for sale, as well as the 2 Datsun pickups.

Peace,
Pat