Re: Poor Judgement (was Singing the praises of the rev limiter)

To: Eric Frisbee <efrisbee@charter.net>, datsunmike
Subject: Re: Poor Judgement (was Singing the praises of the rev limiter)
From: Perry Smith <tpsmithstl@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 07:24:18 -0700 (PDT)
Amen, brother!  I've seen some people make remarks on this list that are just
plain mean!  I've not been in someone else's shoes when they were telling a
story of a driving situation, so how can I judge it.  "Poor judgement," - how
would anyone know?  It's also REALLY poor judgement to go over the speed limit,
no matter where you are.  How many people can possibly claim they have never
gone over the speed limit - especially on this forum.  Personally I would
rather people keep their opinions to themselves when it pertains to "driving
styles."  I don't know of anyone on the list that I've seen who makes their
living by driving cars, so my guess is their opinions is no more valid than
that of my dog.  Oh yeah, BTW he can sit behind the wheel of my car when it
coasts and I've called him a REALLY crappy driver, too.  He doesn't care, and
neither should Andrew Murphy or anybody else on the list for that matter.  Most
of the REALLY crappy drivers are dead anyway!

Perry
'68 2000

Eric Frisbee <efrisbee@charter.net> wrote:
Ah, isn't it so easy to judge someone whilest you aren't in their particular
shoes or situations...

We all do it, yet does it make it right? Everyday is a learning
experience, isn't it?

Have a great day and try to enjoy that ride!
Eric