Re: Wheels and lug nuts?

To: Scott Occhiuto <calabria1922@yahoo.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wheels and lug nuts?
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 09:52:21 -0700 (PDT)
BTW, I have some of that tubing, and also have some
extra sleeves that I cut before the list discovered
the lug nuts mentioned.  I'm still using the sleeves
on my 280Z wheels, mainly because once installed, they
bind themselves to the wheels and are impossible to
remove, but hey, they are the exact right size!.  If
anyone is interested in a piece of the tubing, or some
of the sleeves, contact me off list.  I also have a
source (somewhere) for the tubing.

Mike SC