RE: Damn... I'm not going to make it to Shasta this year...

To: <gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: RE: Damn... I'm not going to make it to Shasta this year...
From: "Daniel Neuman" <neuman@RadOnc17.UCSF.Edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 10:30:24 -0700
Hi Gerardo,
  Irene and I talked about it last night and if we can get her Ducati into
the shop and  back in time we are probably going to make it a motorcycle
trip.
Good luck with your car...though it does not seem they can do a quality
paint job in that small amount of time....well maybe if it was Monster
Garage or Overhaulin...
 Daniel Neuman
Oakland CA
69 2000

$
$Dan, Take heart, sounds like your carbs or fuel filter may be gummed up.
$Something hopefully that is easy to fix.  Take a look at your fron
$suspension, perhaps something is loose??I myself am up in the air as to
what
$I am taking as my car has to go back to the body shop this morning.  They
$are going to repaint the whole car they botched the paint so badly.  I am
$really worried that they won't get the silver color right. It will be a
$miracle if I take my car to Shasta this year.  I am so bummed, I spent the
$whole weekend looking at one of the worst paint repairs I have ever seen.
$The body shop owner assured me that he would take care of the situation.
$Hmm lets see that leaves Tuesday and Wednesday to sand, prep, paint, shoot
$clear coat and polish a car and Wednesday night to assemble a roadster that
$is Naked.  I am leaving Thursday AM!!!! Guess all of you will have to wait
$and see if I show up with the 2000.  Anyway if you show up Dan I would be
$more than glad to buy you a beer.  Besides you may need a sick day and get
$some Roadster therapy along with the rest of us.
$Gerardo
$Going to Shasta in?????
$