RE: Finally working on my Roadster

To: MikeLyonsVancWA@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Finally working on my Roadster
From: Robert.Long@acs-inc.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 08:42:31 -0600
Michael,

I had a dash mat made for my 67.5 1600 here in Albuquerque, NM.  I had the
dash off at the time, so they made it to slightly wrap around the dash.  I
think it was $50, but really improved the look of my interior.  If you're
interested, I can go by their store and see if they can make more.

Robert - 67.5 1600 - Albuquerque
www.ziaroc.com