Re: 68 rat project on the web

To: "Leigh Brooks" <shifty@shiftco.com>,
Subject: Re: 68 rat project on the web
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 10:06:19 -0400
Leigh,
Great looking site - navigation format works very well!  I'm curious about
the "X"-shaped symbol - does it have a meaning, or is it just a graphic?
Looks like you've been busy doing all the really "fun" stuff...

By the way, Graeme Suckling has a slick method for removing broken fasteners
shown in his album
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291195515 picture#'s 90-93

Might not be good for the broken exhaust stud in an aluminum head, but I've
tried it on the "R" in a couple of places and it works great.

Mark Sedlack
ZROC
Cuyahoga Falls OH
66 1600 http://www.mildevco.net/chevypowereddatsuns/