Re: 68 rat project on the web

To: shifty@shiftco.com
Subject: Re: 68 rat project on the web
From: "gregs672liter@netzero.net" <gregs672liter@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 05:32:48 GMT
Leigh, I remember the long hours of chipping out all the sound deadening
material on the floor with a chisel and a hammer, a job I described at the time
as "perfect preparation for those souls going to hell" (not that I am
religious, but just in case I am prepared).  I had holes in the floor similar
and worse to what you found in the donor car!  There was a lot of welding done
to fix those puppies, but 18 years later all is well.  I still pull out those
pictures to remind me of the job done.  Keep up the good work!
Greg Burrows
67 2000 #588