RE: roadster registry

To: roadstrdude@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: roadster registry
From: "Doctor Evil" <doctor_evil@fastmail.ca>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 00:26:45 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Folks.

I've been reading with interest the whole SR/SRL thing, and I have a
bit of a secret.

To throw a wrench in it all, my 67 2000 is registered as SR311-00630 as
that's what the tag is stamped. The SR311 is printed on, but the 00630
is stamped on. But if you look at the frame you can see SRL311-00630,
and she's LHD.  Probably was a Friday afternoon/ Monday morning build,
or the tag stamper had a little too much Saki the night before, and
grabbed the wrong tag.

I think there were only <1000 67.5 2000s, and the numbers were not
shared.

For a grand total of $.02

Dave
SR(L)311-00630