RE: roadster registry

To: roadstrdude@yahoo.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: roadster registry
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex675@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 20:41:15 -0700
Raul,

There has been some debate about the numbering of the 1967.5 2000. Some say
that both LHD and RHD cars were numbered 1-1000- the only difference being
SR instead of SRL. That would mean 2000 cars.

The other thought process is that the numbers 1-1000 were shared between the
two. I have never heard of a definitive answer on the subject.

The highest number I have ever heard of is 701 which is David Pina's racer
and the gaps in the registry are probably due to either cars that are
unknown or those that have long gone to soup cans.

If anyone out there has the answer I would be interested to hear it.

Andrew Murphy
1967.5 2000
SRL311-00489

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee.