engine for sale

To: "Datsun Roadster" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: engine for sale
From: "Arthur R. Rockwell" <arthurrockwell@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 21:42:07 -0700
I have a complete 1600 engine for sale w/ tranny, et al.  The engine is
running strong, but the starter is giving me grief (stuck solenoid).  I had
quite a bit of work done by Snow Automoptive in Orange not very many miles ago
(less than 500): rebuilt head with new valve guides, new head gasket, etc.
Recently rebuilt carburetors, newer clutch (less than 700 miles)... this
engine runs strong but #3 cylinder is slightly scored and might need work in
about 10,000 miles.  I'm swapping and putting in an SR20DET.

I have no idea what it's worth, but would hate to see it scrapped if someone
could use it..... any bids?  The motor will be in Azusa, CA the week of May 3.
Let me know if you are interested.

Arthur Rockwell
'66 SPL311 SR20DET (soon!)
North Hollywood, CA