Moving sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Moving sale
From: "Craig & Lisa Erdman" <earth_man@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 21:33:46 -0700
I have to clean out the garage.

I have a number of parts for sale as listed below, some for sale and not
listed, plus some giveaways not listed.  Buyer pays shipping costs (U.S.
Shipments only unless buyer wants to hassle with it).  A number of the parts
can be seen at
http://groups.msn.com/CandLErdman/roadsterparts.msnw?albumlist=2   If anyone
lives in the Puget Sound region, they are welcome to come look.  Please
contact off list.  What I don't sell here goes to E-bay or the dump.

Solex Carb set up, new, missing an outlet fitting, have manual booklet
$450

Head with B cam set up, good condition, (no picture yet)
$200
sell with block or block can be picked up by local person.
Connecting rods, crankshaft, jackshaft all good.

Bare head, cam bearings need reaming, milled
$25
will give valves, rockers, springs on hand

Steering wheel, some cracking
$20

Comp(?) Steering wheel, some cracking
$25

Headers of 2000, new
$75

Chrome caps (4) minor blemishes (no pics)
$50 for lot

Headlight trim, good condition, very minor rust  (4)
$50 for lot

Headlight trim, fair to poor, one with minor rust, no dents
$20

Tail lights with rubber gasket, new (3) (one representative photo)
$25 each

SU cam    (no pic)
$50

Drums for 2000, used (no pics)
$20 each

SU carb bodies, poor, comes with new nozzles and needles (no pics)       $10

Momo Prototipo steering wheel with hub for 2000 (fits 510 too)
$35

Momo Monza steering wheel with hub for 2000 (fits 510 too)
$35

Racer Brown comp valve springs for 1600 (no pics)
$100

Electric fuel pump
$15

Rear half 2000 drive shaft
$35

Two Starters for 510 yours for free

Alternator bracket for right side (old style alternator)

Alternator for '73 510 yours for free

Rear tranny mount, greasy