RE: To tow, or trailer?

To: "'Stephen Wan'" <Steve@olsonarchitect.com>,
Subject: RE: To tow, or trailer?
From: "noji-1" <noji-1@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 13:06:01 -0700
I've towed my car across country 2X this way.  One thing is that you don't
have to worry about taking out the drive shaft.  This is less of an issue
with a 2L than 1600.  But, after doing this I've been told that it's a bad
idea.  The wheels are held straight by the steering wheel lock.  If this
fails, the car will potentially fish tail out of control (a bad thing).

Been there, done that, but YMMV,

Dana