Re: Help in Rotating Steering Wheel...

To: "David R. Conrad" <conrad1@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Help in Rotating Steering Wheel...
From: Marc&Heidi <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 20:40:29 -0500
Here's a trick for removing a stubborn steering wheel.  Get a helper
you trust, give him a rubber or brass mallet, sit in the driver's seat
pull the wheel towards yourself, while the trusted helper taps on the
hub (steering shaft).   It should come off after a few taps.  Don't let
your helper whack you in the nose with the mallet ;-)

-Marc