RE: Oil Filter

To: "'John Sciulli'" <orangepop@gmx.net>,
Subject: RE: Oil Filter
From: "noji-1" <noji-1@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 13:47:27 -0800
John,

I ran into the same problem with the Fram filters also.  It's a bit of a
head scratcher when the supposedly same parts will not fit.

You can cut the tube as it's easier to make something shorter as opposed to
longer.  The potential volume difference may not be that big of a deal, but
you may be better off getting Nissan filters.  My recollection is that they
are of better quality then most aftermarket filters.

Dana