I'm baaack!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: I'm baaack!
From: gregs672liter@netzero.net
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 05:12:59 GMT
Well, after a long absense from the list, I am happy to say "I'm Baaack"!  Yep,
it's me, Greg Burrows, 67 2000 #588.  It has been several months, months full
of lots of changes, including new house, NO wife, new town (kinda) but the same
ol' love for the Roadsters.  I continue to work on the '69 1600 to get it ready
to sell come summer, and I have stayed Roadsterized by assisting my new friend
Tom and an old friend Jeff with their cars.  The V6 turbo remains as it was...
in pieces, patiently waiting for me to finish the 1600 so I have room and time
to work on it.  The 2000 sits impatiently waiting for the weather to fully
cooperate on a day that I can take advantage of (getting closer here in
Washington), and some time on the dyno to fine tune the carb jets.  If time and
fate and weather cooperate, I may try to take it to the Iron Bottom run in
California next month.  I read about it in Automotive Magazine, and they
recently sent me an email on the 1000 mile touring plan.  It is all cars 1975
and older, run what ya brung, no fee, just gear-heads driving like, well,
gear-heads kind of thing.  Starts out in Pasadena at the Rose bowl on the 10th
of april.  Sounds like a blast, but the weather here in Washington can be
pretty wet that time of the year, and my car tends to leak a bit in heavy rain,
but who knows... maybe Roadsters will be represented!  Anyone else heard of
this or are going?
Glad to be back!
Greg