Re: OT - a freinds pathfinder

To: datsun_sports@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OT - a freinds pathfinder
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 21:06:26 EST
Two things to check after all of the obvious routes are taken

.... 1. I had some problems w/ an 87 maxima...it was terribly sensitive to
dirty batt. cable connections... would run like crap until I cleaned of the
ends. Had to replace w/ some good solid cable ends and NOT the strappy things
from
the factory. Would get cranky on my every 2 weeks or so until the problem was
corrected.

Next thing to check ... those old nissan trucks were notorious for
cat.converter problems... he may wnat to find a reputable muffler shop who'll
flow test
it for free.  It can create similar symptoms.

Laurie :-)
'70-SPL311
AzROC
Chandler, AZ