headlight relay

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: headlight relay
From: "Ian Miller" <ianmiller07@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 11:54:58 -0400
Does anyone know where I can get a solid state replacement for the headlight
relay.  I upgraded the wiring so the current relay only has enough amps to
throw the high and low beam relays I added, but when I hit bumps my high
beams will go off for a second beacuse the original relay looses contact.  I
would really like to replace it with a solid state relay but the only ones
available locally act as a on off switch, not a switch between 2 positions.
I hope that made some sense.

Thanks
Ian