Re: California Registration Fees

To: Ldino21@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: California Registration Fees
From: Adam Bradley <adambradley@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 19:54:52 -0700
I got my registration renewal.  It is $56.  I paid $1100 for my '70 1600 a
couple of years ago.  The VLF rebate was repealed, which was 2/3 of the
VLF.  My VLF is $18.  If the rebate was still in effect, my registration
would have been $12 lower.  For my Minivan, the VLF is $364, the rebate is
$246, so that bill will be going from $156 this year to as much as $402
next year.