cars and parts for sale soon to go on e-bay Solexes too

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: cars and parts for sale soon to go on e-bay Solexes too
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 08:16:22 -0400
I'm getting into a money crunch (what else is new?) and will be putting a
bunch of stuff on e-bay. here's a head's up on some of it, will be loosening
up on some of the NOS stuff I've been saving up over the years for my own
projects as well.

67 1600, was a "restored" car, had a fire. the only panel that needs
replacing is the cowl in front of the windshield, it got warped. RF fender
had been dinged and contours aren't perfect, easier to replace the fender
than work it probably. interior was gutted. I've taken the Panasports off
for myself as well as all the chrome. will sell with a second low windshield
1600 that has all the parts this one is missing except the 2 front fender
chrome spears. engine on the fire damaged car still looks good, can be
started if hotwired. radiator looks like it was recored. I have pix if
you're interested. will take $1500 for the 2 cars, can probably help with
transport

set of early Solexes, seem to be in good shape. missing one of the 4 plugs
on the intake manifold, one screw underneath is not the correct screw.
otherwise all the right stuff, correct casting on the water tube for a 67
2000

set of late Solexes, ran them on my own car, probably under 20k miles on
them. good shape.

set  of Mikunis on Solex manifold, custom linkage as both carbs are left
handed. very few miles on these.

assorted bumpers

NOS 67.5 visors

some late NOS and real nice used headlight buckets

comp front and rear swaybars

set of Koni shocks, look good

good 1600 grilles

R16 and U20 heads

some 3 main cranks and other engine parts

just about anything else used you'd find on a roadster

please contact me offline if interested, also have an assortment of side
trim available.

other stuff:

1935 Morris 8 4dsd RHD  $2500 basket case, lots of work already done
1965 Corvair Corsa 140 4spd hardtop $1200  shows 52k miles, probably
original
1952 Jowett Jupiter has under 10k original miles, mid restoration  $8500
1991 Infiniti M30 convertible, VG30 drivetrain, 85k miles runs excellent
$750
a number of high windshield 2000 roadsters, some running, some not, $3500 on
down
a couple 67.5 2000's  under $5000
1965 Ford Falcon Ranchero  $4500
1994 Dodge 3/4 ton Ram van  $2500
1969 2000 with L series engine conversion rough  $500
1969 1600 with 20k original miles, I wouldn't restore it but great for low
mileage parts
$1200     dash was perfect but has a couple small nicks at this point.
1989 Voyager with 2.2 turbo, needs headgasket, have been keeping to use the
turbo on a 1600 someday....$200
also have a pretty decent 67.5 shell out in California  $750  lacking RF
fender, no front suspension on it. good vent window handles on it too :-)

Best Wishes to all,
Craig Halsted
roadsters and other stuff