"Who's Who" Thread

To: Roadsters E-Mail List <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: "Who's Who" Thread
From: "David R. Conrad" <conrad1@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 17:25:51 -1000
(I'll preface this by telling that I had a hard drive crash
earlier in the year, which resulted in the loss of all my "non
critical" files.)

A while back, someone initiated an effort to put some perspective
about the persons we converse with on the Roadster List, and a
"Who's Who thread resulted.   I think that it was within the last
year, but I may be wrong, with the way I am finding, more and
more, "time flies", as I'm getting older ;-).

Quite a few people responded, and I found the responses quite
interesting; in fact, I made up a "folder" containing those