Spark plug wire (was temporarily grown ....

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spark plug wire (was temporarily grown ....
From: "Belgian Roadster" <belgian_roadster@planetinternet.be>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 17:29:53 +0100
Hi friends,

Thanks again for all your nice advises.
I finaly decided, together with my customer, to replace only the chains and
then see what happens.
I will also have to remove the head as oil is leaking out of the gasket
close to the gearbox.
Never knew if it was cylinder nr.1 or nr.4, as most people on the list
(remember the distributor installation topic???)

Now I have a question about spark plug wires.
Is there a set, kit that fits like the OE(NLA) one?
Searchind the web I found a shop, Marllow?, that says BOSCH!
But I do not have the Bosch partnumber so I cannot order it over
here(Belgium). Anyone has?

Regards,
Chris