RE: engine putogether

To: "'Autox (E-mail)'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: engine putogether
From: Ken Mack <dkmt@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 08:56:20 -0800
I got some input on this too... LOL

An old trick my hot rod buddies use.  If you need to keep track of hard
to find gaskets... photo copy them.  As long as the scaling is at 100%,
it will come out as a perfect B/W copy.  Well, saves time in drawing, at
least.  You all have photo copiers in your garage, right?  HAHAHAHAHA.

My 2 cents

Ken