RE: exhaust question

To: "'Autox (E-mail)'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: exhaust question
From: Ken Mack <dkmt@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 08:40:43 -0800
Yeah... I've seen universal units sell for around $25 as well...
depending on how long you need and the particular style (meaning, with
or with out SS webbing around the actual flexing pipe, or even the newer
ball joint styles).  Exhaust mfgs., Muffler Shops, as well as the local
speed shops can help you source them.  If you are looking for a direct
bolt on... I couldn't say, since I know nothing about this car, yet.
But a quick search on GOOGLE.COM could get you a whole bunch on internet
sources.

Good luck;
Ken