Low windshield cars w/headrests

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Low windshield cars w/headrests
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 11:12:43 -0500
One of the problems with putting seats w/headrests or any high back seat in
an early car is the restricted view of the rear view mirror. A mirror is
made for the 62-67 MGB which attaches to the center post and moves the
mirror much higher to give much more visibility.

They're cheap too - 17.95 if you look on eBay.

Mike

PS - I finally took delivery of my 67 B and it hasn't stopped being very
cold or snowy since I got it on Monday. Because of O/T at work I was finally
able to see the car in daylight today for the first time. Hopefully the snow
will hold off and I can take it for a ride - or maybe even just sit in it.

My Roadster is entombed in my garage because the ground is so frozen and
heaved so high I can't open my garage doors :(

PPS - I met a Datsun Roadster owner at my MG club meeting last night. His
friend is a member of the club and dragged him to the meeting to meet me. I
was actually able to talk about Roadsters at a MG meeting :)

His car is in pieces and he needs some parts. I will also turn him onto the
list and maybe someone can help him out.

PPPS - His name is Mike Magee which was my nickname growing up. I guess this
world is full of small surprises.