Don's Turbo V-6 Race Car

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Don's Turbo V-6 Race Car
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 20:39:37 -0800 (PST)
Well it sold. It went to a gentleman in California. I
am leaving tomorrow to drive from Boise to San Jose to
deliver it. I'll wait and see if he is on the list
before I say who it is. He does have a 69 he is
currently restoring.

Funny how things work, a friend of mine saw the
auction and knew I was without a roadster and said he
knew where one was that someone wanted to give away
free. So when I get back Sunday I have to go look at
it.

Don Miller
Roadsterless right now
240Z tube frame project waiting for completion.
Meridian, ID