RE: Lower BJs 4 Sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Lower BJs 4 Sale
From: Marko Lahtinen <lahtinen_marko@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 18:41:09 +1100 (EST)
FWIW

Earlier this year I bought a pair from Nissan
Australia for equivalent of US$385 and was told when I
placed the order these were the last two left in
Australia.  (I replaced them when I converted my 64
1500 from drums to 1600 disks.  The price made me
think hard about it but it had to be done.

Marko
64 1500 with R16
Sydney

Mike wrote

I paid 270 or so for a pair last year.

Remember, when the BJs are gone for these cars you're
in trouble as I
doubt
anything else will fit, but correct me if I'm wrong.
That's why I have
complete set of new BJs and extra steering components.
The lower BJs
die
faster than any other suspension/steering component.

Thanks,
Mike

PS - It's nice to feel rich. According to Rallye's
prices I have $2500
in
parts in one medium plastic box sitting on a shelf.

http://www.yahoo.promo.com.au/hint/ - Yahoo! Hint Dropper
- Avoid getting hideous gifts this Christmas with Yahoo! Hint Dropper!