RE: roadster sighting x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "datsun roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: roadster sighting x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 21:13:27 -0800
Good article (as are most of Peter Egan's columns) but I don't remember there
being an oil pressure idiot light on the later model roadsters. Maybe the woman
had the S/Brake switch on instead and didn't know to look at the oil pressure
gauge.

Of course, I drive a '67, so what do I know.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA