Re: If indeed DATSUN lives....

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: If indeed DATSUN lives....
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 20:52:31 +0100
Chris Bangle is responsible for all those ugly looking
BMW's from the Z3 and later on. Even if there's something
good about every car including the not so fancy looking
it's like having your mother to select your girlfriend. The
new Z might be a good car under the skin and good value
for money. That's why Volvo's exist. A car for people who
dont like cars.

Thomas