5-Speed with drive shaft for sale.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 5-Speed with drive shaft for sale.
From: JSCHMI7@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 09:49:57 -0500
I have a 5-speed that I no longer need.  It is currently at LaFox Automotive in
Elgin Il.  I had the covers removed to check the condition and here is the
status.  All bearings and gears look fine.  The syncros are ok but marginal and
could be replaced.  This is the Porsche type with steel syncros but I have
access to another trans with the brass syncros in the same condition if you
desire.  The shift forks are marginal as well but are usable.  I have a set of
bearings that go with the trans as does a drive shaft and trans mount, if you
want a 5 speed for your 1600.  The trans is usable as is but since it is
already apart you may want to have a rebuild done now.

You can call Dennis at LaFox at 847-931-1555 for confirmation of the above
status.  I will have the trans re-assembled for shipping on my $ or you can
arrange overhaul with Dennis if you want since it is already apart.

Talk to Dennis to confirm condition and make me an offer.

John Schmitt
847-458-7829
Mobile-847-691-4613