who's who

To: "Datsun Roadster" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: who's who
From: "Todd Greenwalt" <toddg@amc.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 11:35:43 -0700
I am Todd Greenwalt in Kirkland, WA. I am currently General Manager of a
software company (AMC) that is being bought by Motorola.  I will be a
Motorola employee in 2 weeks.

I have gotten so carried away with my car collection, I was forced to buy a
shop in the mountains to store and work on my cars, but I love it. Its great
to take a drive in the country and then spend a few hours working on the
various project. Of course, none of them are done. My Roadster engine was
rebuilt, interior cleaned up, and it is about ready for a paint job. It
drives fine now, but I haven't been able to drive it much as winter is
setting in. Hope to enjoy it next summer.

Todd, wife and 3 kids

and just a few other cars...
67 glas 1700gt
61 bmw 700 coupe