AOL sucks <OT>

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: AOL sucks <OT>
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 09:50:31 +0200
This has been going on for about a month now and
I have asked my ISP (+9000000 customers) to close
out AOL until they fix the problem. I hope they do.
Other European ISP are also blocked by AOL. AOL
have said the problem should be fixed tomorrow for
about a month but they are not doing anything. In
case you are using AOL and dont get any reply from
some people this is why.

Thomas