Re: Nice twisty roads and a instrument voltage regulator

To: Jim Cawrse <nqrithjim@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Nice twisty roads and a instrument voltage regulator
From: Russ & Lee <rulee@motion.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 22:29:34 -0500
Jim, congratulations on retirement. this month makes 25 years since
 retired and I still miss it  .
the people mostly, but I wish I'd stayed for 30 or longer.
the late Lcdr. Jerry Carrol , Naval Aviator, Genuine Hero,( flew with
him a few times in Nam, and watched him launch in a hurriacane in  the
middle of theAlantic and rescue a man overboard!!)

and a pretty good author, said in one of his books" in later years one
can look upon the medals
in the dresser drawer, and take comfort that you were not found wanting."
Happy Roadstering, and Happy Birthday to this Greatest Country on this
Earth.
Russ Southwell ADC (NAC) USN (RET) 70 1600