headlight question - for my early 67 roadster

To: "Datsun Forum" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: headlight question - for my early 67 roadster
From: "Datsun_Sports" <Datsun_Sports@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 14:43:25 -0700
  hello everyone,

got the dash installed and I am working on hooking up the gauges. I have
been stopped due to a lack of the little clips that hold the chrome trim
ring in place. any suggestion on where to get some?

now to the real question, I do not get high beams. the regular lights come
on just fine. the column control seems to working properly but im not sure.
it actuates the turn signals and the horn will work. any ideas on what to
check? is there a relay?

thx again!

mike