Re: Brake Master Cylinder - rebuild

To: Mark Carpenter <tbird481@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Master Cylinder - rebuild
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 17:24:35 -0700
That one is easy.  The seal with the short horizontal length is larger in
diameter and very, very, easy to put on.  It is that other (*&)_*(((^&(* that is
no fun at all.  I finally greased everything up with brake fluid and managed to
stretch it farther than anyone could ever imagine it would stretch and then all
I had to do was stretch it just a little farther to get it past the lip and keep
it from rolling at the same time.  It is on there and it is going to stay there
I can assure you.

Tom