Cams on Ebay

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cams on Ebay
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 08:51:41 -0400
I e-mailed the seller to get some specs and he never replied. For those of
you who are thinking of purchasing the non-stock versions be forewarned that
you really need to know the clearances and spring seat pressure for an
installation.

Each manufacturer has their own specs and they do vary widely. Isky
recommended .020 and Malverne racing recommends 014 on the intake and 016 on
the exhaust. And Isky on other grinds recommends other clearances.

it would also be nice to know the duration and lift.

If I hurt someone's feelings well what can I say except answer an e-mail.

Mike