RE: Yet another newbie question

To: "datsun-roadster list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Yet another newbie question
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 19:39:25 -0800
Personally I like the low windshield shape, but for practical reasons I'd want
the notched firewall with the dual-circuit brake system. That means no earlier
than a 67.5. Any 67.5 is hard to find and relatively expensive as a consequence.

On the later cars, there was a stiffener added to the frame where it kicks up
just ahead of the firewall that might prove helpful if you are putting a monster
motor in it.

I've also been told there were some changes to the heating/defrost/ventilation
starting in 1969, but I don't know the details.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA