Re: OT - Cobra buyers guide?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OT - Cobra buyers guide?
From: lou daly <lou_daly@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 08:49:28 -0800 (PST)
used to be a member of the 'shelby american auto club'
about 20 years ago - pre web times so their little
monthly mag was a real treat
just did a google search and had a personal trip down
memory lane (dumping the clutch on the 428 at 3000
revs)

<http://www.saac.com/>
even remembered their address '6501 west imperial
hiway'
bla bla