Re: OT - Cobra buyers guide?

To: RoadsterGB@aol.com
Subject: Re: OT - Cobra buyers guide?
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 01:57:58 +0100
Why should you get all the fun? ;-) The ultimate engine for
me would be a BMW V12 but D.O.T. in Sweden wont let me
do the transplant unless the weight of the car is 4705 lbs.
Can I fill the frame with tin and how much would I need in
volume to increase the weight with 2410 lbs? I have plenty
of room for a V12 and no hole in the hood/bonnet. The center
part of the firewall is being moved 8 inches back.

Thomas