Trabuco Run Reminder

To: Ahorwitz55@aol.com, arthur@vistamediagroup.com, atmarosi@earthlink.net,
Subject: Trabuco Run Reminder
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 07:38:19 -0800
Hello Rockers!

Just a friendly reminder to mark your calenders for February 9th, 2002 for
the SoCalROC Trabuco Canyon Run. This run will start at the Irvine Market
Center and head North to Santiago Canyon rd where it will swing inland and
take us through some fun roads and right past Cook's Corner. For those of
you who don't know, Cook's corner is a very famous road house frequented by
motor cycle riders, primarily of the Harley-Davidson persuasion. We should
get some pretty interesting looks as we hang a left right in front of them.

We then will go to a mexican restaurant for lunch with plenty of open
seating and indoor seating if that is what you want.

After lunch, we will retrace our steps back through the canyon and those
interested may them take the toll road or head off to find an adventure. I
will be posting the directions to the meeting place this week and once next
week. I am expecting to see cars I have never seen before and that is always
fun. So come out and let's drive!

To get there:

>From either direction of I-5, take the Jamboree Rd. exit. Southbound people
turn left, Northbound people turn right. Just North of the freeway, turn
into the parking lot and look for roadsters! I am setting the meeting time
at 11:00 with a departure no later than 12:00 pm!

Take Care,

Andrew Murphy
64 1500
67.5 2000